Saturday, April 28, 2012
Through the tears
How the fuck can you be happy and go along with your day like nothing has happened?
Why do I feel so guilty for trying to avoid the situation?
I never ever wanted this day to come. You were the last one. I loved you so much despite the distance.
When I heard that you were gone, I felt a piece of me die. I felt like I was so much of you. Yet, I am too late to make you proud.
You were long gone before I came.
I'm so sorry Oli.
I never thought that the last time was going to be the last time.
I'm so sorry, I love you.
I was too young to know how special our time together was.
I'm so so sorry.
I miss you and I regret missing our time together but, I promise you will always live through me.
I really don't know how to live in a world without you here.
You were such a strong woman and I only wish that I become half the woman you were.
I am sorry I was too late Oli.
I will cherish those couple hours we had together.
I love you Olwen Williams.
You were my love, a part of me that can never be pieced back together and I will miss you always.
Despite the distance, we were never far apart... You will always be in my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment