Saturday, February 9, 2013

Betrayl Bowl

 
I know we all make mistakes.

 

It is part of being human that none of us are perfect.



 



Confused and lost,
Asking for a future I wasn’t sure I wanted.
Everything seems to happen for reason,
But did I have to get hurt along the way?

Anger flows through me with no sort of release,
Holding in my screams and holding in my tears.
Just waiting on a sign to guide me to my next move,
With or without you… fate has not yet decided.

I read your words over and over,
I feel your hurt but it does not and will not ever compare to mine.
Happiness has been thrown to the wind,
Future plans have diminished with no regret.

Space is needed but don’t let it lose your way,
Everything is different now.
The world is filled with paused moments of past convictions,
Betrayal is a hard thing to overcome.

The poison overtaking emotions,
Split second or planned...
It is forever changed and that piece will never be replaced.



No comments:

Post a Comment